S.O.S.

Spectator Of Sports · Football · Basketball · Baseball · Hunting

Monday, July 09, 2007

I Have an 18 Year Old


Wow! I never dreamed 18 years ago yesterday (7/9/89) holding Bud that I would be saying he was 18 years old. . .

Then, he's a Senior. . .UG. . .He has been talking careers here lately. . .I'm very proud to say that he is considering becoming a Pharmacist. . .Lots of schooling but I think he will like it. . .He likes Chemistry and Math so he should do well. The school he is considering going to his cousin goes to and she will be able to introduce him to other students, etc. Also, the coaches have said that the school is looking at him for Football and Baseball. . .so, we'll just have to wait and see on that one. . .

We are working on scheduling pictures around Debbie's schedule and ours. . .we have one of him that we took of him doing a burnout in his truck and Debbie is going to take one of him through the window and silohette it with the burnout. . .I think it is going to be really, really cool and different. . .We aren't telling anyone what we are doing because they all want to copy cat. . .Isn't that sad? But, I can't wait to share with all of you! ! !

Sorry it's been so long but we have been busy. . .and, I don't think things are going to lighten up any too soon. . .I'm trying to get back into the swing of things - Bear with me! ! !

7 Comments:

At 9:56 AM, Blogger Shelby said...

I have an almost 18 yo - He got his driver's license today - yep today.. yay!

 
At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have two 18 year-olds. One is
18+7 and the other is 18+14.
They do grow up fast.
You should be getting some interesting 'search word visit' from that last post. :)

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger katy said...

happy 18th birthday bud.
will bear with you just glad to hear all is well

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger Pamela said...

don't forget to remind him that he'll always be your baby

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger Shauna said...

shelby - thanks for visiting! Ug! the drivers license - Scoop (our 2nd son) will get his drivers license in September.

Swampy - you are oh so right on how fast they grow up. . .LOL to the search word visit!

Her - Thank you from Bud!

Pamela - I tell both the boys every single day that they are my babies! :)

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger Kila said...

It's about time! I've missed you!

Wow, 18. Isn't it odd that we can remember July 1989, and yet someone born then is now an adult?!

Happy 18th Birthday!

Odd to think that I'll be there in 8 short years (my oldest is 10).

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

lol - Kila - it slaps ya in the face! ! !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home