S.O.S.

Spectator Of Sports · Football · Basketball · Baseball · Hunting

Monday, May 21, 2007

Wow!

We attended CHS graduation tonight. . .boy oh boy. . .I will be sitting there next year with one graduating. . .WOW! ! ! I don't know if I'm ready. . .

Things have been a little hectic around here since my own graduation. . .I have had computers quitting on me like crazy. . .not a real good thing. . .

Birddog is after to me to apply at some other places due to my current guys not acting or making any efforts to raise my pay. . .I have three jobs to check on. . .One would really be cool, but the downfall at this very time in my life is it requires a lot of travel. . .I have missed very little of the boys activities and I don't want to start now that they are so close to being on their own. . .So, I ask that you all keep me in your prayers that the right thing will happen. . .

I haven't forgotten how to blog or visit - just have had puter problems. . .Hope to be back on track real soon! ! !

5 Comments:

At 9:24 PM, Blogger Kila said...

Good luck with your computer and with the job searching!

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

Thank you Kila! ! ! :)

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger katy said...

hope all goes well and you find what you want

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger Pamela said...

from experience - I say do what makes you feel right.

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger Shauna said...

Her - thanks. . .

Pamela - good advice - thank you :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home