S.O.S.

Spectator Of Sports · Football · Basketball · Baseball · Hunting

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Still Among the Living

Just a quick note to let my blogging friends I am still among the living.

This semester has really bit me. I apologize for not visiting and posting but my free time is occupied with homework and baseball games. . .

I do have to brag while I have the chance. . . My Scoop is the only freshman that is starting varsity. . .My Bud has played several positions since the season started with his latest being cather. . .Bud has only played catcher for ONE OTHER GAME in the years that he has been playing baseball. :) . . Scoop loves the position of catcher but hasn't been given the opportunity to show his stuff behind the plate - he has been playing short-stop and doing a fine job! ! ! :) Think I might be a little bias? hehe

I promise to visit and post as often as possible. . . .I do intend to post some of my graphics works but have to figure out what I am doing. . .Might have to go about it a different way - I will let you know! ! !

Please know that I am thinking about you all! ! !

7 Comments:

At 7:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've taken almost a month off from blogging, too. Just got too busy to keep up with it! You definitely know how that goes. Anyway, I'm trying a new blogging site. Check it out if you have a chance and let me know what you think!

 
At 7:12 AM, Blogger Tiggerlane said...

You have been missed!

Can I live vicariously thru your sons, since my daughter quit sports last week? (It was all the running, and running, and running...she's no Forrest Gump.)

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger katy said...

glad you still going to be popping in now and then

 
At 8:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are good times. Good times. Be sure to take lots of pictures and jornal if you can't blog. You'll want to remember these details when your babies are having babies.....

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger Pamela said...

I need to win the lotto so I can paint and blog, and blog and paint, and visit grandkids etc.
This working to eat is hard work.

Hang in there... and sorry I laughed when you were going to get "graphic" with us. (:

 
At 10:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow, is everyone on earth in school? I just survived my semester! I feel your pain.

Happy Studying!

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger Claudia said...

I can't wait to see some of your work!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home