S.O.S.

Spectator Of Sports · Football · Basketball · Baseball · Hunting

Friday, April 13, 2007

It's Almost Here! ! !

I have begun the MEGA COUNTDOWN! ! ! 3 weeks tomorrow and I will be a college graduate. . .provided I get through these next few weeks without going goofy! ! ! (what? I was that way already? - hehe). . .

I have really missed blogging and visiting all of my blogging buddies sights - it won't be long and you will see me more often. . .

On Saturday, May 5th we are having a party and you all are invited to come help us celebrate! ! ! !

Now, other than school I have been doing my working, mothering, wifing, and of course cheering at all the baseball games plus helping work on After Prom - Prom is April 21st. . .You know, I love watching my boys, but 5 games a week with all the other to do is really tough! ! ! My boys are worn out and my washer needs a break! ! ! Coach got new uniforms this year and guess what - they are ALL WHITE - - - do you have any idea how hard it is to wash red socks, black long sleeve shirts and get stains out of white jerseys and pants in less than 8 hours? I normally have to wash the pants twice! It has been nuts! But o well - anything for the boys. . . .

Speaking of. some friends of mine took this picture of the boys during a game - It is probably one of my favorites - Bud is catching and Scoop is pitching - this is really cool for us - they finally play TOGETHER! ! ! !



If you all are interested in viewing more on the boys baseball please visit this website - http://pages.suddenlink.net/chsbaseball/. It shows there stats and has pics. . .I'm sure that you can figure mine out they are the only boys with the same last name :)

Hope to visit you again real soon! ! !

11 Comments:

At 12:23 PM, Blogger Susan in va said...

I know you will be RELIEVED to finally finish. It is quite an accomplishment! I admire you for being able to do it while also being a wife and a mother - YOU ROCK!

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger Shauna said...

Thanks Susan for the compliment!

 
At 1:35 AM, Blogger katy said...

you sure have been working hard, yeah party time, party time oh damn will have a drink over here instead, mmmm after my last session might just have soda!

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger Pamela said...

awwww... then you'll get hired by some big time high wheeling company and they'll make you president and CEO and you'll never get to blog anymore.


congratulations

 
At 4:16 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

Pamela, are you saying that being the BIG DOG in a company doesn't allow you to do whatever you want whenever you want? LOL

Thanks!

 
At 8:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is a light at the end of the tunnel. I'm so glad for you and look forward to you being back.

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger Tiggerlane said...

I am so excited for you! BIG CONGRATS!

Life will seem ever-so-sweet after you graduate - you'll wonder how you EVER had time for school.

 
At 7:00 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

Vicki - The light has been dim for so long I forgot how BRITE it could be! ! ! :)

Thank you, thank you Tiggerlane. . .I am beginning to wonder what I'm going to do not having homework, etc. to do. . . :)

 
At 8:08 AM, Blogger Kila said...

Congratulations on becoming a college graduate! We'll also be partying on May 5th, for my oldest boy's 10th birthday. I'll think of you!

White uniforms, good grief! I would've given the coach heck about that!

 
At 9:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shauna, Only two weeks to go!!! I know you must be so excited. Congrats on sticking with it and getting your degree.

 
At 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Shauna! I wish I had such a good excuse for not keeping up with my blogging pals. I'm sending out a blanket excuse of "busy".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home