S.O.S.

Spectator Of Sports · Football · Basketball · Baseball · Hunting

Monday, May 07, 2007

IT'S FINALLY OVER! ! !

Finally, Saturday I walked. . .in a good way! Hehe. . .

Now, just have to find a job to pay those student loans. . .I have a job - just don't think that they are going to up my pay to what I want. . .

Hope the boys have paid attention and will pursue their education right out of high school. . .I think they have - lol - it's a joke around here that mom has to get out of B_______ mode now. . .

I can get my house clean again! ! ! Wow! No more homework in the evenings! ! ! I can enjoy myself again! ! ! Maybe even get rid of these extra pounds I don't want. . .

MIssed you all at the party - hope you celebrated too!

I'm putting off my Spring Front Door view today - - - my flowers aren't up and blooming just yet - so not very pretty - yet. . .Plus, I wanted to brag - - - sorry. . .

Can you find me?

9 Comments:

At 8:30 PM, Blogger Kila said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited and happy for you!

You'll have so much free time now, LOL!

How many years did it take you to do it? Full-time or part-time?

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger Pamela said...

right there in the middle of the mob you graduate you!!!!!!!!!!

c.o.n.g.r.a.t.u.l.a.t.i.o.n.s

 
At 4:14 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

Kila - I started part-time and then worked my way in to full-time. I was a double major and it took me right at 5 1/2 yrs. UG. . .

I'm already feeling the relief of not having homework piles! ! ! :)

Thank you for the congrats! ! !


Pamela - YEP! ! ! Thanks! ! !

 
At 6:45 AM, Blogger Claudia said...

Congratulations and welcome back!!

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

Thank you Claudia!

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Tiggerlane said...

SO proud of you!! CONGRATS!!!

And I think I see you in there...two bobby pins on front of hat, right hand up - looking over left shoulder?

I am SO PROUD! You'll wonder how you EVER had time to go to school...now that it's over!

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Beccy said...

Congratulations Shauna.

 
At 4:24 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

Thanks for visiting Biby Cletus. Also, thank you for the warm wishes. . . :)

Tiggerlane - YOU FOUND ME. . .Aren't the bobby pins lovely? The wind was blowing just a little that morning and everyone was having a time keeping their caps on.

I'm really excited to be done and I'm sure when Fall semester starts I may be a little lost. . . :)

Thank you Beccy!

 
At 5:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! I knew you could do it. I heard Atwoods is hiring an Accountant. There ya go.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home