S.O.S.

Spectator Of Sports · Football · Basketball · Baseball · Hunting

Monday, August 13, 2007

Time Flies!

I can't believe it has been so long since I last posted. . .Sorry folks. . . I have been on job interviews, taking fruit to the football boys, working physicals for a fundraiser, attending fundraisers, purchasing school supplies, and trying to arrange for Bud's senior pictures around softball and football. . .This is really hard. . .I thought WHEN I WASN'T IN SCHOOL anymore that it would be easier. . .

Boy was I wrong. . .I found other things to fill the void. . .NOW THAT'S FUNNY! - like there was a void to fill. . .

Anyway, if I boohoo a lot this school year please forgive me. . I am excited for Bud but sad knowing that soon he will be making his decisions without consulting me as much. . .Oh well, I can just pray that he has listened to Birddog and I and will put his faith in God to make the right decisions.

I hope to get back into the swing of posting regularly and apologize to all my blog buddies for being so lax. . .Watch for many pictures I plan to post lots of sports this year and then Senior pics of my boy! ! ! Oh yea, Scoop will be turning 16 in ONE MONTH AND ONE DAY! ! !

6 Comments:

At 7:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wondered where you had been. Those babies, they do grow up.
Oh, and whenever I need to wake up quickly, all I have to do is fly over here...that orange is a head kicker.

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger Pamela said...

I've got to take a blogging break here very soon.. so I hope you will take up the slack for me and keep everyone busy reading


the thing with raising kids - you can only advise so much. sooner or later they start making their own decisions and you hope you've instilled something

 
At 3:44 AM, Blogger katy said...

just as long as you keep popping in every now and then! re the tag dont worry about it, everyone is taking a break from them now!

 
At 5:42 AM, Blogger Debs said...

I am glad to see you are still alive. :)

I so dread my kids getting to that age, and it will not be long for me. :(

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger Tiggerlane said...

I am anxious to see the senior pictures...but sad, too.

They grow up so fast...treasure every moment!

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

HEHE Swampwitch! I love my orange! ! ! It will definately jerk you awake!

Pamela - I hope I can be back on top of things by the time you take your break. . .

Her Indoors - I will always pop in. . . :)

Thanks Debs!

Tiggerlane - I never really understood what the big deal was about grasping every moment! I do now! and Preach it! ! ! :)

Can't wait to share pics!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home