S.O.S.

Spectator Of Sports · Football · Basketball · Baseball · Hunting

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Kid Update

Well, basketball is now underway. I love this game! Friday night the School has what is called "Hoopin' with the Horns". . .All of the basketball players are announced from Middle School through High School. . .then they have a parent vs. faculty ballgame to end the evening. . .It's usually a lot of fun.

We go back to the Dr. Saturday. . .Hopefully, Bud will be given the all clear - along with Scoop. . .don't know if I told ya our not - Scoop broke his elbow and pulled a ligament in his ankle at his ONE AND ONLY JV game - the Monday before our last football game. . . :(

So, Dr. Cruse - who is absolutely wonderful - has been asked by Birddog and I for a family discount - ya right :)

Bud was auctioned off for a date last night. . .There were 10 seniors auctioned. . .it was really a lot of fun. . .I didn't bid on my kid tho - I wanted to just so I could buy some time with him :)

The 10th we went to SWOSU for visitation. . . I think that is the school that Bud has chosen to attend. He will do his pre-pharmacy General Studies and then take the PCAT and apply for the
College of Pharmacy. . .I am so proud of him - it is really hard not to brag. . .He will also be graduating High School with 9 transferable college credit hours. . .

Anyway - we have one computer back that I have to get hooked back up. . .so maybe I will be able to blog more. . .

I miss you all!

4 Comments:

At 10:31 AM, Blogger katy said...

hi there girlie, great to hear from you.
no didn't know that Scoop had broke his elbow and pulled a ligament so ouch for him! Bud has the all clear for what?
and whoever won the bid for a date with Bud, lucky, lucky them ;)
and too right you should be proud of you boy and go ahead and brag am sure i would, well done to him x

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger Tiggerlane said...

You have been missed, too! I am so proud of your boys - but good golly, they must play hard to get hurt!! Tough boys!

Nine hours is a HUGE accomplishment...we are just starting to get ready for high school, and trying like hell to figure out all the hoops. (HAHA!)

Hang in there, girlie!

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger Pamela said...

maybe you should get one of those spidy man suits so nothing will hurt them (just be prepared for the evil side effects)

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

Her - Bud hopefully has the all clear from his broken thumb to get full tilt into basketball. . .

The date thing with Bud was really funny. A friend of his mom bought him and donated him back to auction again - so SUE, Bud's girlfriend, got him. . .

Tiger - thanks! The boys do get out and play hard. . .

Pamela - I love your way of thinking! ! !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home