S.O.S.

Spectator Of Sports · Football · Basketball · Baseball · Hunting

Friday, November 16, 2007

It's a House-Warming Shin-Dig!

Swampy is hosting this Shin-Dig for Julie and Tiger


Let's shower them with tons of fun gifts! ! !


Tiger I had no idea how much trouble BUT TONS OF FUN it would be finding things I thought you, Roger and the Offspring would enjoy. . .I hope I did okay!






Julie I had a very difficult time choosing. . .so, if money was no object I would shower you with the following gifts. . .I hope you and McD enjoy. . .






I hope you both enjoy all the wonderful gifts that you receive today. . .Happy Housewarming! ! !

11 Comments:

At 8:27 AM, Blogger Junebug said...

Very cool gifts. We are seeing a theme everywhere, aren't we? Of course, if we went all psychodelic on them, that wouldn't fit their personalities or houses! :D

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger Junebug said...

How about psychadelic? I don't know how to spell it!

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger Tiggerlane said...

Fabulous gifts!! I love that outdoor bar...and I don't have an armoire - so yeah, you know me well!

 
At 8:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool weathervane!

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

Junebug! ! ! HEHE! ! ! Psycodelic! Heck I don't know how to spell it either! ! ! :)


Tiger - so glad you like your gifts!

Karmyn - Hi! ! ! I thought the weathervane was pretty cool too!

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger Sandy said...

Beautiful gifts!

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger Molly said...

Great gifts, an outdoor bar is quite a fun gift.

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger Pamela said...

I think you are my last stop.
What a haul those two would have made had these all been wrapped and mailed.

 
At 10:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are great, and I can picture them in or around their new homes. You chose very nice things that would suit each. Good job.

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger Jenni said...

Ooh! I love that last gift! I think I may have to make something like that for my house or for my inlaws'.

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger katy said...

Hope all is well.
calling by to wish you and your family a Merry Christams x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home