S.O.S.

Spectator Of Sports · Football · Basketball · Baseball · Hunting

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A Birddogswife Update

Hey all my long-lost blogging friends!

I am still among you - just been out of the link for a while. . .

We have been extremely busy! Bud has been accepted to Southwestern Oklahoma State University in Weatherford, Oklahoma and in March we are going for Freshman Orientation and Fall enrollment. We have been filling out scholarship applications like crazy. . . One advantage to me being a recent graduate. :) - I still have all this in my head. . .

Scoop will play his last JV basketball game tonight.

Both the boys have girls. . . Bud still has Courtney on his arm and Scoop is courting another talented athlete - Tay.

Birddog and I are jumping through hoops to keep up with the boys. I am still working both my jobs - I just don't know which one I want to make full-time - both of them could be very easily.

Well, just wanted to update you. . .Bud will graduate May 19th if any of you would like to mark your calendar to come :) !

Hope to be back soon!

8 Comments:

At 8:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorsh! I thought you had fallen off the face of the earth.
Thanks for the visit. Your boys might not like making the Rye Grass Easter Baskets, but I guarantee their girlfriends will.
Congrats on the new college career.

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger katy said...

it's great to hear from you, glad all is going well, just keep us informed every now and then that you are still with us LOL

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger Susan in va said...

WELCOME BACK! I've taken a hiatus here and there myself.

I don't know how you do it all! Congratulations to Bud for getting into SW OSU!

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Claudia said...

hey stranger! Good to hear everything is going well...congrats to Bud.

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger Pamela said...

hey!!!!!!

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger Tiggerlane said...

Glad you are still alive! Hope you get thru May without too much trauma!

 
At 1:27 AM, Blogger katy said...

hope you are all ok, but when you go AWOL you go AWOL!
trying to wake you up in blog land so i tagged you!

 
At 8:26 AM, Blogger Claudia said...

Hey woman..
it's June...where are you??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home