S.O.S.

Spectator Of Sports · Football · Basketball · Baseball · Hunting

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

It's About That Time Again

Hey Everyone!

Long time no blog. . .I am soooo sorry. . .I thought once the kids were out of school for the summer things would slow down, but that sure didn't happen. :)

We will be moving Bud into his dorm room August 16th. You all should be so proud of me. I haven't cried yet! I guess maybe it is due to the fact that he has really grown up. He is ready for this. . .now, the day we move him in may be a different story! I will probably cry my eyes out!

Scoop starts school August 14th. He has taken his big bro's place as quarterback on the football team - and, he even took his #6. . .Isn't that neat? I know kinda silly but what can I say. . .

Birddog is trying to get started in a couple of different businesses. . .I know a couple - what about just one? He has an opportunity to finally bid on a sprinkler system job. . .We have temporarily named the business G.A.S.S. (our last name starts with G and the rest is Automatic Sprinkler Systems) Whatcha think? This was his first idea and he is researching HARD on boosting gas mileage. . .has compiled some materials and will hopefully begin experimenting soon.

I will continue to work my full-time job (yes!) and help out with the other one that I thought I had quit :) . . .Sometimes I am too nice. . .Oh well, I couldn't leave them hanging and the chick they hired to replace me was a spaz!

I hope to get back into my regular routine soon. . .Until then please keep checking back. . .

4 Comments:

At 8:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

College alreadY? wow. I bet it will really hit you on the day he is moving into the dorm room.

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

Ya Karmyn! I am sure it will hit me. . .Birddog better start preparing now :)

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger Pamela said...

well... there is an ass in there that will make the name unforgetable. (:

College! unbelievable.
You'll cry.

 
At 3:34 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

LOL Pamela. . .That's what my Birddog wanted to name it. Hehe. . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home